Qeeva Advisory Limited offers Restructuring and Insolvency services to Companies, Banks, Lenders, and Equity Investors. Our experts deploy their knowledge and skills of Company Law, Employment Law, Tax Law, Property Law, Commercial Law, and Court Processes, Insolvency Processes, Restructuring best practices to provide detail and wide-ranging services to our client.
We offer strategic, customized and workable solutions to meet your client’s needs. Our team looks at our clients’ needs from the commercial angle, help them get better value for assets to be realized within acceptable timelines. Our experience and technical skills will be deployed to give our customers an edge. Our Team comprises of Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, Estate Valuers and Tax Practitioners
Secured Creditors, Lenders who are looking for better security realization will find us a dependable partner. Companies that are also facing financial difficulties that exposes them to involuntary liquidations or personal liability will be better us talking to our team now
Should any of the following persons desire to initiate a liquidation procedure as allowed by The Companies and Allied Matters Act (CAP C20, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004)
- The company;
- Creditors of the company;
- The official receiver;
- The trustee in bankruptcy, personal representative or creditors; and
- The Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), on approval by the Attorney-general of the Federation.
We are available to provide expert advisory. Meanwhile, In Nigeria, Section 401 of the Companies and Allied Matters Act provides the three major procedures used to liquidate (also known as winding up) an insolvent company in Nigeria:
- Court-ordered winding up;
- Voluntary winding up, which may either be:
Members’ voluntary winding up; or
Creditors’ voluntary winding up; or
- Court-supervised winding up.
Full range of Services:
- Restructuring Advisory
- Restructuring and Corporate Insolvency in Nigeria
- Turnaround Advisory
- Borrower Representation
- Financial Advisory Service for Post-Restructuring
- Agent Management
- Winding Up:
- Voluntary Winding Up: Members Voluntary Winding Up or Creditors Voluntary Winding Up
- Receivership and Management
- Security recovery and Realization
- Negotiations with secured creditors
- Security Enforcement: Strategies and Implementation, Security Reviews, Recovery Proceedings
- Winding Up by the Court
- Business Diagnostics
- Organizational Audits
- Corporate Re-engineering: Review of Business Process with Cost-cutting in mind
- The organizational audit which questions the business model, its structures, and strategies and proposes solutions to present context.
- Design of re-structuring plans with short-term and long-term options.
- Acting as Intermediary in Trust relationships
- Assets Tracing
- Operational & Financial Restructuring for Distresses Companies
- Lender-led Restructuring
- Scheme of Arrangement
- Advising Boards & Non-Executive Directors
Winding up by the Court
Qeeva Advisory Limited is the leading Restructuring and Corporate Insolvency Company in Nigeria with a crack team to support your businesses.
We are abreast of and are involved in legal developments in this area, both domestically and around the world.
We work with management teams, creditors, creditors’ committees and boards of directors in many aspects of distressed businesses, operational re-engineering, and financial restructuring.
Require help, get in touch today, email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 08023200801, 0807576599 for details on how we can help you.